Monday 24 February 2014

"The Little Voices In Your Head".

What is the voice of reason?

I don't know what it is. There's no tangible proof that it exists. Infact, if you think or believe that there's a "little voice" in your head which warns you whenever(or sometimes when) you're about to do something stupid, you're mad, and you need some medication or treatment for "the crazies" you're clearly suffering from.

You disagree huh?
Show me a mad person admits that they're crazy? My point exactly but Well, I don't care...coz either way, You'll thank me later Because that's not the reason I'm writing this.

I just have an idea.
Think of a person you're afraid of. A person whose presence makes you uncomfortable, a person whose voice makes you sick, anyone you can't stand or bear with, Someone who easily pisses you off or gets on your nerves, Someone like Me, or your Boss, or your Ex, or parent/guardian, or enemy... someone you wish to avoid but can't, someone you're stuck with at the moment, that person who you've always disagreed with, that person who is most frequently wrong...yes...That person/idiot/ fool/whatever. NOW THINK OF THAT PERSON'S VOICE...in your head.
HaHaHaHaHa!!! I'll get back to you on that shortly!

Many of you deliberately make bad decisions, waste your money, do something effed up, sick stuff etc and end up regretting afterwards. If you've never said the words "I WISH I KNEW", stop reading
this, kill yourself and go to heaven where people like you "belong". The rest of you know the drill... Keep Reading!

The reason you've been messing up so much is "The Little Voice In Your Head". Yes! Ndiiiooo!
Blame it! NkT! It's still doesn't exist though. When you read a text message from anyone, you read them with the sender's voice{even Bubu(s)}. When you're thinking to yourself or reading your own stuff, you do that in your own voice. When you're reading things written by people or machines whose voices you don't know or recognize [e.g interesting books, magazines, safaricom SMS(s), stranger's status updates among others], you may subconsciously get into character and use fabricated voices whose choice is influenced by various things which I am not interested to discuss coz I'm that lazy! THOSE FABRICATED VOICES HAVE ERRONEOUSLY BEEN REFERRED TO AS THE LITTLE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD. I hate whoever started the tradition of referring to the voice as "little". If it doesn't sound like a chimpmunk's or a dwarf/woompa loompa's voice, I declare that it's not a little voice.

There are two reasons as to why the "little voice in your head" is to blame for your failures. The first reason is obviously because it does not exist, while the second reason is because you have tamed the voices erroneously referred to as the "little voice in your head" and made them your "bitch"(female dog-not humans you chauvinistic stool). How do you expect your bitch(still talking about a dog here)
to effectively disagree with you? You house it, you feed it, you take care of it and expect it to risk losing all that in order to make you do the right thing? Lol! Never gonna happen!!! NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER!

WHY AM I SAYING THIS?
It's pretty obvious. At such moments of weakness, You are crazy. You are the aforementioned bitch. That so called "little voice in your head" is just you trying to talk yourself out of it. Only crazy people can have an effective conversation with themselves so if you've ever talked yourself out of anything... YOU'RE CRAZY MY FRIEND...There, I said IT!

Moving on...., You fail time and again because you've lost your self respect, you've made yourself your bitch. You've lost your free will to another manifestation of yourself. You need help...and I have a plausible solution. Remember the voice I promised to revert to in the 5th paragraph? Let me remind you anyway "......someone you wish to avoid but can't, someone you're stuck with at the moment, that person who you've always disagreed with, that person who is most frequently wrong... yes...That person/idiot/fool/whatever. NOW THINK OF THAT PERSON'S VOICE...in your head. HaHaHaHaHa! I'll get back to you on that shortly!"...

Yes, That one. It could be the answer to all your problems. And No, I'm not suggesting that you replace your so called "little voice in your head" with this other person's voice. That would be difficult and might not be as successful. You hate this person's voice, probably with very good or justifiable reason. This person's voice represents everything you dislike, or hate, or can't stand...you're naturally inclined to disagree with it.

My suggestion is simple. Every time you're about to do something stupid or make a bad decision, every moment you'd probably invoke the services of the so called "little voice in your head", on each and every moment of weakness in your life, TAKE JUST A FEW SECONDS TO THINK OF THE PERSON YOU HATE MOST, OR CAN'T STAND, OR AGREE OR BEAR WITH IN YOUR MIND LOOKING DOWN ON YOU, SHOUTING/TELLING YOU THESE THREE WORDS THREE TIME...."just do it"... "just do it"... "just do it"...

It Might Work and Stop You. But If you choose to agree with that voice and proceed to do that stupid thing or with the bad decision, atleast when the time to regret comes, you'll have someone else to blame alongside your stupid self... Think about it...Is this a good idea or what? Now pay me with a round of applause...in your head ofcourse.

One more thing, I don't think I sound the way you've been doing it in your head throughout this article. Come to think of it, I don't care that you're tried to sound like me for a moment there. But Yes, I've taken offense. My boss's voice in my head is telling me to "just do it". That means I'm outta here....I Release You Now. And just so you know, I Love my current boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment